Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Very Happy Independence Day


Today 15th August 2009 India is celebrating 63rd Independence Day. I wish every Indian all over the world A VERY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.
A person who is the most important personality not only for India Independence but world political scenario is- Mahatma Gandhi. He has shown the world that path of Non-Violence. Today when India is celebrating her 63rd Independence Day I salute this divine soul who have taught every person that any and every war of life can be own by love and tolerance.
Mahatma Gandhi taught us that we can bring harmony to our world by becoming champions of love and peace for all. The task is daunting, but he has shown that a fragile, meekly man of small physical stature can achieve feats of incredible magnitude with a staunch belief to practice peace through non-violence. Will you make a pledge to become the change that you would like to see in this world? I have.
Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:
• I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
• I shall fear only God.
• I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
• I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
• I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.
- Mahatma Gandhi


BE HAPPY. GOD BLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment