Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fight Back



Whenever life seems not an easy play and decision to fight back the odds of life seems too tough then this motivational speech can boost your soul power to fight and win the battle of life. This quotes is taken from Brave heart Freedom Speech -


“I am William Wallace, and I see a whole
army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come
to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with
that freedom? Will you fight?
Veteran soldier: Fight against that? No, we will run, and we will live.
William: Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to
trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one
chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take
our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!”


This above quotes are giving me the food to fight, because for the past twelve years a retired customs officer and few of my relatives out of sheer jealousy have tangled me and my family in a false court case and they are after our life. Last night they bribed my lawyer and threatened me. Fear is something that act up to a point then God send his blessings and the courage to fight back. I am fighting against legal tyranny and bureaucratic hooliganism. I want your prayer and blessings so that evil never win and light of righteousness shown upon us. Someday I will surely share my life story with you all. Let all your prayers and blessings give success to my screen name always winner.

BE HAPPY. GOD BLESS.



Ads

No comments:

Post a Comment