Saturday, March 20, 2010

Affirmations for Happiness



Our  way of thinking effects a lot . If  we want happiness and joy in our life then this positive affirmation can boost the positive energy and lift our soul. Take a minute break , close your eyes take some deep breath and and think this lines silently-


Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises.


My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendship all I need do is stop all criticism, forgive, relax and be open.


I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.

Deep down if this is your attitude towards life then happiness will find it's home within your heart.

BE HAPPY.GOD BLESS
http://www.energy-healing-info.com/image-files/positive-affirmations-2.jpg -imagesource



Ads

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute. Are you really always this happy? If you could bottle it and sell it you would be a millionaire!!

    www.goodmuslimgirl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete