Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Frugal Living


I know this time of the year specially in holidays budget are so tight. One of the most common causes of stress is money.Finding ways to get more of your money can be a huge stress relief.So this poem is to motivate you so that you can stay cool during this time.The things to remember is the most important ingredients in your life is you, your family and friend and that you be there and available to your guest and have a nice time and for that have frugal plan and I hope if you are running short then your happiness, love and joy that you share with others will make it up. So don't be stressed!


Frugal Living -Lao Tzu
"I have three precious things which I hold fast and prize.
The first is gentleness; the second is frugality; the third is humility,
which keeps me from putting myself before others.
Be gentle and you can be bold;
be frugal and you can be liberal;
avoid putting yourself before others and
you can become a leader among men."


Be Happy. God Bless.
tipsforfrugalliving.com -image source

No comments:

Post a Comment