Monday, March 23, 2009
Increase Your Self Confidence -5 Easy Tips
Every morning as we brush our teeth to get the sparkle same way to increase our self confidence we need to brush our thoughts successfully and if we can make it our habit then success is just a step away. Today I will give you very simple yet useful tips that if practiced regularly give you a sparkling personality.
1. You have spoke and given your views earlier also but now onwards try to put more confidence while you speak and place your views.
2. Try to participate in interesting motivating work this will help you to overcome your inner fear.
3. When ever you face fear try to place facts to win over fear like- a) You are a free person in this free world. b) You want to be more successful with time .c) You have the capability to solve any and every problem.
4. Stay away from your fear ,negative thoughts and confusion.
a)Speak within who is important You or your negative fear and confusion?
b)Plunge to work you will see all your confusion and fear is vanished with the magic touch of none but yours.
5. Make yourself believe this simple fact that you are capable to control your mind and thoughts. You are not only capable to control but also can increase the efficiency of your thoughts which will make you successful in the long run. Chalk out a perfect plan for yourself and start a confident journey towards the great path of life.
“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”
Mark Victor Hansen
BE HAPPY AND BE CONFIDENT.
www.homelifeweekly.com -picture courtesy