Few days back I receive my very First award...
The "Kreativ Blogger Award".This was given to me by my loving friend GOODRIDDANCE.Thank you so much for choosing me, I am honoured .The rule is to write my 7 Favorite Things and to Tag 7 Beautiful people!
My Seven Favorite things!
1. God who listen all my prayers.
2. My Spiritual Master. A divine light and love is always showered and it is because of His love I am today always winner.
3. I think my family is a loving blessing of God. There is no match for their love, care and support.
4. My friends from all over the world .They all have given me the strength to fight back the odds of life.
5. Any deeds that bring smile on someone’s face.
6. Love to watch the star studded night sky.
7. Last but not the least relishing chocolate dessert and hugging my teddy tight while I am in sleep.
Not the Fun part!
Passing the award to 7 beautiful people!
Every blogger friend is special to me. Now here is some very beautiful blog hope they will inspire you as they have inspire me.
1.Symphony of love
3.Dare To Live Your Dream
5.Please give me a ticket to the childhood
7.Ways to Start the Day
I dedicate this poem to all my loving friends.
You came into my life so unexpectedly..
Little did I know what was to lie ahead
For the longest time you were a click of a mouse, words on my screen
Hugs that warmed my days.. and secured my nights
Within the many hours of our private room,
You showed me strength, when I showed you my weaknesses.
You taught me the importance of believing in myself,
When I thought there was nothing to believe in
You taught me so much, in ways I never knew
You stood behind me when I began to fall.
Along side of me when I needed a friend
In front of me when I needed a guide
You showed me my ability to fly...
How to reach places I had only dreamed of
You saw me with your heart and not your eyes
But more importantly you gave me a piece of you
A gift worth far more than money could buy.
You gave me a floor to dance on..
A song in my heart that I finally understand the words to
And a peacefulness in my heart...where you will live forever..
I hope everyone finds a "YOU"
BE HAPPY . GOD BLESS.