Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Independence Day


India tomorrow will celebrate another year of freedom. On this happy occasion I wish A Very Happy Independence Day to all my Indian friends everywhere in the world.
To get this day our grand parents and great grand parents sacrificed a lot and then we are gifted with this precious gift of Independence.Still India lacks in many areas so it's high time we stop blaming the Goverment or each other and rethink what Gandhi Bapu said to us-
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”-
I wish that I would leave my last breath in a more better India than where I was born and it is my duty to make it so, so is the duty of every Indian to make it a best place to live , love and flourish.
Receive My Best Wishes



BE HAPPY. GOD BLESS.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, as always. Happy Independence Day (belated).

    ReplyDelete