Thursday, May 14, 2015

Who Loves Me

                                                      
                                                  To Him Who Loves Me
He held me through the maelstrom of my heart
strong arms of comfort, chest of solid might with soothing touch the healing he did start he brought the rays of sun to warm my night the whispers in my ear were tender, sweet they breathed into my soul his courage fierce he vanquished all the cold with flaming heat and placed his balm on wounds that lies did pierce my heart he touched and made to beat once more my eyes he kissed with truth, and I could see On lips his love with kisses he did pour he arms a haven that was meant to be To him who loves me with such constant care my dreams, my soul and body I will bare.

Be Happy. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment