Monday, March 16, 2015

We Are Together In This Journey

                                      image source : https://archangelsanddevas.files.wordpress.com
In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. ~Albert Schweitzer
 Years back my cousin sister was getting married and I due to my forthcoming exams had to stay back home while all other family member went to attend the marriage. Our domestic helps were well trained to do all chores so that I don’t have any problem and concentrate on studies. I too was enjoying my home alone version. It was that chilled Sunday afternoon, I finished my studies and all of a sudden was missing my family like a hell. It’s seems impossible to stay back, want to run and be there with them. I know they are just a phone call away and one call of mine and they all will rush back. But don’t want to spoil there fun and enjoyment . My Conscience is not permitting me to go selfish on such petty notes. On the other hand I am feeling desperate to be with someone as the loneliness is just making me damn crazy. Thinking to call few friends and ask them to join me for a cup of coffee. Hesitating as it was Sunday few are too serious lot…busy in their last minute exam touch up…will sure raise an eyebrow on such out of the blue fun party at such rear end of Sunday. While the other few fun lot may be already out to enjoy. Sitting with my phone book to decide whom to call. Suddenly our help informed that some one at the door step was looking for me. Went and with all my surprise it was my old high school friend. It was after a year or so that we are seeing each other. I thought I was out from her list. I am overwhelmed. Her mother use to love me a lot so she send a goodies pack of chocolates and homemade banana chips for me. She didn't came as a friend but like an angel to brighten up my gloomy day with love and light.
 Together we spend hours talking and laughing at silly jokes and remembering our days and memories when we are #together. After 3 hours of random nonstop chat we went out for a short drive to a local Chinese restaurant. We didn't sit at the restaurant  to have food as we know, we both crazy will burst out into laughter at any silly talk and people around will gaze us as if we are aliens. So we get back home with all the delicious yummy cuisine. Our house help prepared a cozy dine in our roof top. We indulge in girly gossip, we laughed our heart out and the evening end on a happy note. She left my home at 10 p.m. I am all changed fully energized, happy and stress was miles away.
 I will remember that evening for the rest of my life as it was angelic, some people bring sunshine wherever they go filling and lifting others with their share and care.
Living in different part of the globe rarely meeting in years but we are still #together if not physically but virtually.

 This post is part of  Housing.com#Together.Housing believes in the inimitable power of optimism. We also know that it's difficult to be optimistic all day, every day; and sometimes we need a little nudge to get back on track! This is the time we need to be with the ones we love the most. It could also be the simple act of meeting a long lost friend, having a cup of tea with a parent, or going for a walk with your best friend. Most times, it's the company that matters more than the advice, and that is the power of being #together!
Be Happy. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment